Monday, August 24, 2015


I just learned how to render curves using Arnold and here's my test on it.

Thursday, August 20, 2015


Here's my final render. Fur's done using Yeti and textures in Mari. This image is rendered in Maya using Vray and post work in Photoshop. 

Wednesday, August 19, 2015


Here's my new personal project I'm working on at the moment; it's the dog model from Zbrush and it's perfect for the Yeti fur. For now, I got it's base texture done in Mari (still learning the program). I'm still trying to familiarize myself with Mari but I think it's turning out to be intuitive. I am hoping in a couple more personal projects and  exercises, I could get the hang of it. Fingers crossed!

Monday, August 17, 2015

Sunday, August 16, 2015


Still a work-in progress. This is my attempt in using Mari for textures and Vray for render. Hair is done using Yeti. Simple post work in Photoshop. There's a lot of work to be done. For now this is what I got.

Friday, August 14, 2015



This is a personal exercise, a work-in-progress; I am trying to learn Mari in texturing this model. The intention is basically to create a realistic texture for a game. So far this is what I got.